endell C. Rudacille has been involved in Law Enforcement since 1968 when he entered Military Police School at Fort Gordon, Georgia. Since that time he was an agent in the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division, a Special Agent and Senior Polygraph Examiner for the Department of Defense and a retired Detective First Class from the Howard County, MD Police Department.Currently the President of ID-LIES, LLC, Wendell is the author of “Identifying Lies In Disguise”, a critically acclaimed text on reading deceptive behavior and speech. Published in 1993, his book now in its 7th printing, has received praise from readers and has been featured in numerous classroom courses throughout the country.
Readers and students alike have complimented his efforts with statements such as:
- "This book is a MUST Read for any investigator or attorney."
- "It led the investigations to positive ends."
- "I have read the book and keep it near my desk for reference."
- "It should be mandatory reading."
- "If you interview witnesses, victims, or interrogate suspects, criminal offenders, or gang members, this is the book for you."
- "A must for Police."
- "Damn Good Book."